To be eligible for admission to Tram House School, pupils must:
- Be between 11 and 19 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of autism or a related communication disorder
- Have an Education, Health and Care Plan or Statement of Special Educational Needs or be in the process of gaining one
- Have the appropriate age, skills and behaviour for the vacancy that exists.
- Live within a feasible commuting distance (defined as a journey time of no more than 90 minutes in accordance with Google Maps).
If you are unsure about anything, you can also refer to our admissions FAQs.
Visiting the school
We hold open days throughout the academic year for prospective parents to visit our schools. If you would like to attend an open day, please call 07873 614 764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22nd October 2021
- 26th November 2021
- 17th December 2021
We have also recorded a virtual tour of our school building with a member of our teaching staff. In it they show you our learning spaces and facilities, whilst also talking about our curriculum and life at the school. Please watch the tour below.
When there are a greater number of applicants for a place than the Pupil Admission Number (PAN), who meet the admissions criteria, the Admissions Committee will offer places based on the following priority order.
a. Looked after children or previously looked after children
b. Children with siblings already attending a BeyondAutism School. For this purpose sibling includes step sibling, foster sibling and adopted sibling permanently living at the same address.
c. Children with a medical or social need as evidenced by a letter from GP or Social Services
Have a look at some of our frequently asked questions.